In case you were unaware, I’m currently slogging through my final year at university. It’s been a bit of a stressful term, so much work and all that. So I thought to lighten the mood, and add a little cheer to the festive season, to compile a list of 22 things we final year students thing during our final year.
– i didn’t sign up for this amount of work
– who really needs a degree?? not me, right??? i mean, experience counts for more than that?
– oh, grad schemes and high-level employment. dammit
– i’m never getting out of this cycle of debt
– that bottle of wine/malibu/vodka/tequila sure looks like a good idea right now
– i can’t wait to graduate … for essays to be voluntary and exams to be non-existant
– i don’t want to graduate… it’s not too late to apply for a masters, right???
– whAT RESPONSIBILITIES
– i have ages till the end so the dissertation isn’t that urgent
– I HAVE 6 MONTHS TILL THE END OF MY UNIVERSITY LIFE WHAT IS THIS
– at least i’ll be saving money because all this work means i have no social life
– sure i can go out tonight. friday too? well SURE WHY NOT. it’s stress relief!
– i was not that young looking as a fresher. surely.
– wait, freshers are how old now? oh nooo. oh noooo i’m partying with children
– referencing, there is no crueler tortue.
– i’m supposed to have my life together after this. help